Family Law Attorneys in Sun City West and Surprise, AZ
Accomplished lawyers assist clients in divorces and parenting matters
Drawing on more than 30 years of combined experience, the attorneys at Pennington Law, PLLC assist Arizona residents with a wide array of family law issues. Our firm has offices in Sun City West and Surprise to serve clients throughout Maricopa County and the surrounding areas. Area residents trust us to handle divorces, child support proceedings, custody disputes, paternity actions and other important concerns. When you meet with our firm, you will understand why so many community members recommend us to others when they’re dealing with a difficult situation in their home.
Personalized counsel for critical domestic issues
The outcome of your domestic legal matter will likely affect you for years to come. That’s why it is essential to retain an attorney who is:
- Respected — Our firm has a track record of success representing clients in communities throughout Maricopa County. No matter what your particular family law needs entail, you can count on us to deliver the highest levels of legal counsel and service.
- Strategic — Without a proper legal strategy, you might suffer for years under an adverse family court order. This could cost you money or even harm your relationship with your child. We take a hands-on approach to each family law case and develop a thorough plan to achieve your most important goals.
- Compassionate — Whether you’re ending a marriage, looking to resolve a parenting dispute or have another type of family law concern, our compassionate attorneys will treat you and your case with the care and respect that you deserve.
From start to finish, you will work one-on-one with an experienced Arizona lawyer who is determined to put you and your children in the best possible position to move forward.
Firm advises on custody, child support, alimony and paternity concerns
Many family law challenges can be resolved successfully through mediation or settlement negotiations, saving you from the time, expense and hassle associated with litigation. Whatever is the best way to secure a favorable outcome, we are ready to assist you with matters relating to:
- Divorce — When you decide to end your marriage, we will guide you through every step of the marriage dissolution process whether your divorce is contested or uncontested. We can also advise you on the particular issues that frequently arise during a military divorce, such as access to Tricare coverage and retirement pay.
- Child custody — Developing appropriate child custody and visitation arrangements is critical when parents break up. Our attorneys handle initial proceedings, as well as situations where modifications or enforcement actions are warranted. You can also rely on us for advice on grandparents’ rights.
- Child support — In Arizona, child support is usually based on the parents’ income and other costs linked to raising a son or daughter. Should you require assistance in the creation, adjustment or enforcement of a child support order, we can help.
- Alimony — During discussions pertaining to temporary and post-divorce alimony, our attorneys outline the factors that go into court decisions on spousal maintenance and advocate for a result that accurately reflects both parties’ circumstances and needs.
- Paternity — If you’re looking to establish paternity in order to pursue parental rights or collect child support, our firm will prepare the necessary documents and advocate for you during court hearings.
For these types of cases and others, our knowledge of the relevant laws and local courts will help you make informed decisions about the best way to assert your legal rights.
Contact a dedicated Arizona family law attorney to schedule a free consultation
Pennington Law, PLLC provides comprehensive counsel to Arizonans on a wide range of family law matters, such as divorces and custody conflicts. To make an appointment for a free consultation in our Sun City West or Surprise location, please call 623-229-0463 or contact us online.